1. Participants must be a US resident at least 18 years of age on or before March 11, 2018 and hold a state- or federal-issued picture ID, such as a driver’s license or passport. No purchase necessary.
2. One World Enterprises, Inc. employees and immediate family members are not eligible to enter this contest.
3. Only one entry (set of picks) per participant. Participants will be required to enter their first and last name exactly as it appears on their state- or federal-issued picture identification, which will be confirmed once a winner is determined. If participants submit more than one entry, all entries for that person will be disqualified. If any prize winner cannot confirm the first and last name used for the tournament with a state- or federal-issued ID, that player will be disqualified and the next highest scoring player will be determined as the prize winner.
4. During the entry process, participants will be asked to submit their email address. Email addresses will only be used to notify winners unless permission is granted by you to be included in future Pizza X offers. Regardless, no email address will be sold or in any way distributed to any outside company or organization.
5. You must pick ALL NCAA Division I Men’s basketball tournament games, including the First Four games held March 13 and March 11, before the deadline of March 13, 2018 at 6:30 PM ET through the official website. No entries may be submitted past this deadline. No entries will be accepted other than through the official website. No exceptions will be made to this rule, so allow adequate time to make and submit your picks through the official website. The official website will be available for entries at approximately 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 11th, 2018.
6. Participants will be able to track their progress as the tournament progresses through the official website. After making their picks, participants will be directed to the “results” page of the website, so participants only need to bookmark this web page to be able to easily return for updates throughout the tournament. While every effort will be made to update the standings immediately after games end, occasionally there may be delays in said updates.
7. The player who has scored the most points (explained below) of all submitted eligible picks, and wins the tie-breaker (explained below) if necessary, will be deemed the winner and will be awarded the $250 Pizza X Gift Card.
Points Awarded for Correct Picks by Round
1 point each – First Four (March 13, 14)
1 point each – First Round (March 15, 16)
2 points each – Second Round (March 17, 18)
3 points each – Sweet 16 (March 22, 23)
5 points each – Elite 8 (March 24, 25)
8 points each – Final 4 (March 31)
13 points – Championship (April 2)
Tie-Breaker Rules (to be used for First Place and for any place finish involving the top 30 place prizes)
If more than one player at the end of the tournament has the same number of points, the tie-breaker will be determined by the player that comes closest to guessing the total points scored in the championship game without going over. If some or all players of the same place guessed total points over the actual game total, the tie-breaker will be determined by the player that comes closest to the correct total. In the unlikely event of more than one player tied for the same place guessing the same number of total points which comes closest without going over, a blind draw of said players will be used to determine the winner.
8. After the end of the tournament, Pizza X will contact winners via email to make arrangements for prize distribution. At this time, winners will be required to provide a photo ID to confirm their identity. Please be sure to provide a valid email address so that we may contact you should you win.
9. Prizes will be awarded to the participants ranked from 1st to 30th place, using the points and tie-breaker systems noted above. The prizes are as follows:
1st Place – $250 Pizza X Gift Card
2nd Place – $100 Pizza X Gift Card
3rd Place – $50 Pizza X Gift Card
4th Place – $25 Pizza X Gift Card
5th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
6th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
7th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
8th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
9th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
10th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
11th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
12th Place – $15 Pizza X Gift Card
13th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
14th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
15th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
16th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
17th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
18th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
19th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
20th Place – $10 Pizza X Gift Card
21st Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
22th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
23rd Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
24th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
25th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
26th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
27th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
28th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
29th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
30th Place – $5 Pizza X Gift Card
10. If you feel you have won a prize and do not receive notification, call the One World Enterprises, Inc. office at 812-339-2256, ext 10. All decisions by Pizza X regarding the contest are final.
11. By claiming a prize, winners consent to allow Pizza X to use their name and photograph in advertising without compensation. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees to not assert any claims and agrees to release Pizza X and affiliated companies and third party prize contributors and suppliers from any and all liabilities, injuries or damages sustained in connection with the award or the use of the prize(s).
12. Winners are solely responsible for reporting winnings and paying all applicable taxes. Pizza X reserves the right to award cash or some other substitute of equal value in lieu of prizes.
13. Only entries confirmed as received by Pizza X will be considered valid.
14. General Conditions: Void where prohibited/restricted. All federal, state and local laws apply. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged except at the sole discretion of Pizza X. All entries become the property of Pizza X. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility.